Welcome to Dublin Elementary!
Dublin Elementary is one of twelve K-5 elementary schools within Walled Lake Consolidated Schools. Dublin is situated in a rural neighborhood location in White Lake Township, Michigan. Dublin has a rich history of educational excellence. It is the oldest of the twelve elementary buildings in the district. The original building was established in 1928.
The purpose of Dublin Elementary is to develop academic and social leaders who are lifelong learners.
- Our mission is to provide learning experiences that motivate all stakeholders to reach their fullest potential.
- Our vision is to ensure and guarantee a curriculum and culture that supports high levels of learning.
- Our focus is on teaching and assessment allows us to better identify and meet the needs of all learners at Dublin
- We believe in responding to all students who have not yet learned, and differentiate instruction for all students to reach proficiency.
Safety, respect, responsibility, resiliency, and integrity are the key components of our school culture of learning. Our learning environment is a safe and secure place to learn.
Dublin Elementary has an enrollment of approximately 525 students and approximately 50 staff members. Enrollment at Dublin has been fairly consistent for the past five years. All classroom spaces at Dublin are currently in use. Dublin houses a tuition-based preschool program for 3-4 year old children and an Early Childhood Special Education Program (ECSE).
Dublin Elementary is an economically diverse community with older and newer homes surrounding the school. Dublin sits very close to the Waterford and Huron Valley School District borders, therefore several students from Waterford and Huron Valley attend Dublin as School of Choice students. Dublin is the northern-most school in the district and feeds to Clifford H. Smart Middle School and Walled Lake Northern High School.
Dublin Elementary and Walled Lake Consolidated Schools District provide a rigorous curriculum across all grades and subject areas. Our core beliefs about highly effective teaching and learning include:
- Building positive relationships within a supportive classroom community
- Relevant, engaging lessons that demonstrate the effective use of the formative assessment process
- Strategic integration of instructional technology
- Research-supported grading practices and assessments that reflect the belief that all students can demonstrate mastery with appropriate time and support
- Adherence to a standards-aligned curriculum
Dublin Elementary is proud of its genuine partnership with its families. Our teachers and parents/guardians openly communicate and collaborate to support our children.
The Dublin Elementary PTA is an active group of parents who help provide exciting opportunities for our children including family events, author visits, assemblies, technology and financial support for our teachers.
The teachers and staff at Dublin Elementary are a dedicated group of educators. They see each and every child's strengths and work to support their growth, both academically and social-emotionally. They understand the tremendous influence they have as educators and work tirelessly to educate the whole child.
If you would like to know more about our school or schedule a visit to our school, please contact us to talk with the many stakeholders that make Dublin such a wonderful place to learn.